Monday, August 11, 2014

Taking Chances RELEASE COUNTDOWN Day 5!

Finally! The video is up and ready to share, haha! I'm so excited for this release day, you guys have no idea!
As promised, today's countdown is the Q&A video I was collecting questions for, also called "Another Awkward Video With Kamery." It's a little more than that, though, haha! So, sit down, take a "tour" of my office, get answers to your questions, listen to some "live" reading, see some new surprise covers/book announcements, and find out about the reader poll that will be opening soon! Of course, I'm a dork so I keep insisting that the words on the covers are backwards every time I show them to you, but they aren't. I'm going to pretend my stubbornness and stupidity is part of my natural charm LOL 

About Me

My Photo
Kamery is a musical theatre major, wife, and mother of one. She works as an author for Moonstruck Media, as well as attending her classes full time. She likes to spend her free time reading and listening to music. She loves her family very, very much!
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive