Thursday, February 20, 2014

Happy Birthday Zeus!




This Sunday, Zeus will have been released for a full year. I can't believe it! I have amazing readers that made it such a great experience for me. So, I believe that a celebration should be in order!

Come and join the fun this Sunday at 5pm (Arizona Time) on Facebook! You can find the event here. There will be a live reading (a first for me!), a question and answer segment, games, and more. Don't miss out on the fun-get your party on and tell your friends!

About Me

My Photo
Kamery is a musical theatre major, wife, and mother of one. She works as an author for Moonstruck Media, as well as attending her classes full time. She likes to spend her free time reading and listening to music. She loves her family very, very much!
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive