Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #1



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's selection is:
Forget Me Not (Mystic Wolves #4) by Belinda Boring

A new arrival sends accusations flying, testing the friendships of many within the Pack.

Forget Me Not is the highly anticipated fourth novel in the Mystic Wolves series. Coming soon in early January 2012.




I've been ready to edit Belinda's next book since I finished her last one, haha!  I hope she finishes soon so I don't have to wait much longer :)

4 comments:

  1. OMG, love your pick! I just finished reading Blood Oath and I'm still speechless. This book has perfect timing!

    New follower!
    Candace @ Lovey Dovey Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm. Haven't heard of this series before. Maybe I should check it out.

    Thanks for stopping by,

    Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have never heard of this series i think i will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could like comments like on Facebook, haha! This really is a great series, you should all look into it if you haven't! Thanks for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My Photo
Kamery is a musical theatre major, wife, and mother of one. She works as an author for Moonstruck Media, as well as attending her classes full time. She likes to spend her free time reading and listening to music. She loves her family very, very much!
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive