Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #1

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!


   "Free will.  Some have called it the greatest gift bestowed on humanity.  It is our ability to control what happens to us and exactly how it happens.  We are the masters of our fate and no one can foist their will on us unless we allow it.
   Others say free will is a crap myth."

                           -Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon


So far, I like it!  

4 comments:

  1. I hear good things about this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! This one is on my reading list. I've read just about all her others and loved them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that teaser, it's an interesting thought. I've been eyeing this book for awhile, and perhaps Infinity will finally make it onto my TBR :)

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm almost done reading it, hopefully I'll have a review up sometime tomorrow or Thursday :) Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My Photo
Kamery is a musical theatre major, wife, and mother of one. She works as an author for Moonstruck Media, as well as attending her classes full time. She likes to spend her free time reading and listening to music. She loves her family very, very much!
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive